Promotions: Happy Friday, Happy Summer.
What is the Happy Friday, Happy Summer Promotion about?
The Happy Friday, Happy Summer Promotion is a summer campaign run by Damex for its existing Damex App users. Damex is waiving currency exchange fees for eligible participants on in-App transactions carried out every Friday during the Promotion Period (the “Promotion”). This Promotion applies to a wide range of currency exchange transaction types, including fiat to crypto, fiat to fiat, crypto to crypto, and crypto to fiat exchanges (the “Specified Exchange Types”).
Please note that this Promotion specifically excludes withdrawals, transfers, margins, and account fees, and focuses solely on the trading fees associated with exchanges of the Specified Exchange Types.
The Promotion will run from 4th August 2023, and is applicable each Friday during the Promotion Period from 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 UTC, until we decide to terminate it (the “Promotion Period”). We may decide to terminate this Promotion for any reason without notice.
These terms and conditions in relation to the Promotion (“Promotion Terms”) shall be read in conjunction with the general Damex App Terms & Conditions. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Promotion Terms, as well as any other applicable terms and conditions that may apply to your use of the Damex App and our services.
Am I Eligible?
To participate in the Promotion and benefit from the currency exchange fee waiver, you must be a registered user of the Damex App in good standing, with a valid Damex account. The Promotion is open to individual users only.
To qualify, users must reside in an eligible jurisdiction as determined by Damex. For further details and eligibility requirements, please visit www.damex.io.
What do I need to do to take part in the Promotion?
To participate in the Promotion, ensure you conduct your transactions within the Specific Exchange Types on Fridays throughout the Promotion Period. The currency exchange fee waiver will be automatically applied at the time of the transaction.
1. The Promotion is organised and offered by Damex.io UAB, a company incorporated in Lithuania with registration number 306148560 and registered office at Žygimanto Liauksmino g. 3, Vilnius, Lithuania.
2. These Promotion Terms form part of and shall be read with the general Terms & Conditions of the Damex Application.
3. Damex reserves the right to:
3.1 modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion at any time, with or without notice. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting of revised Promotion Terms on the Damex App or website;
3.2 disqualify any user from participating in the Promotion if the user engages in any fraudulent activity and/or the user breaches these Promotion Terms or the Damex App Terms & Conditions that apply to the user;
3.3 disqualify any user from participating in the Promotion, delete or suspend user accounts, or reverse any rewards if the user downloads and installs the Damex App through unofficial channels;
4. In the event of any failure, interruption or delay in the performance of our obligations, resulting from acts, events or circumstances outside our reasonable control (which circumstances shall include, but not be limited to unanticipated dealing volumes, market liquidity issues, industrial disputes, acts or regulations of any governmental or supranational bodies or authorities, act of god, pandemic, threats or acts of terrorism, fire, war, civil commotion, insurrection, embargo, breakdown, failure, malfunction or delay caused by any public utility, telecommunications or computer service or systems) Damex shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred or suffered by you.
5. These Promotion Terms are in English and all future communications will also be in English and any translation is a courtesy and an unofficial translation only. Participants of the Promotion cannot derive any legal rights from a translated version. The English language version of these Promotion Terms shall apply and prevail and be conclusive and binding. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings.