Digital Asset Management Limited is a fast-growing crypto led start-up searching for flexible go-getters who welcome the challenges of a growing business.
We’re specifically looking for a client success specialist who will roll up their sleeves and lead from the trenches. As a key member of the leadership team, the specialist will help craft our client-success strategies, building strong relationships with clients and collaborating with cross-functional leaders internally to deliver consistently excellent user experiences. The ideal candidate is passionate about using analytical skills to identify problems, find solutions, and improve relationships. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have relevant digital or advertising experience and a track record of analysing and optimising client centric campaigns.
• Own the entire relationship with assigned clients, including onboarding, adoption, retention, and satisfaction
• Establish relationships as a trusted and strategic advisor to help ensure the continued value of our services
• Develop and maintain client-success strategies and best practices, as well as client-support content, with help from the creative marketing team
• Communicate effectively with both internal and external senior managers to better understand client needs, maximize retention and growth, and share learnings
• Maintain existing client-success metrics and data as directed
• Serve as day-to-day contact for assigned accounts, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting both
• Review the client journey, determine how it’s supported, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals
• Facilitate interaction and workflow among project team members, including third-party service providers, to ensure timely deliverables
• Collaborate, problem-solve, and/or strategise with team members
• Prepare documentation or visuals of campaign performance for client; analyse trends to identify areas for improvement
• Work with strategy and marketing teams to boost referrals and develop case studies
• Three to five years of experience in communications, marketing, sales, account management, or customer success
• Strong skills in verbal and written communications, strategic planning, and project management
• Analytical and process-oriented mindset
• Ability to work effectively across multiple departments in a deadline-driven environment
• Active team player, self-starter, and multitasker who can quickly adjust priorities
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Knowledge of Zendesk and project management tools
• Experience in event planning
A unique opportunity to work on new and interesting projects.
An opportunity to join a high growth startup and one of the strongest and highest potential crypto startup's based in Europe.
Great company culture: informal, non-hierarchical, ambitious, collaborative and entrepreneurial.